Tuesday, September 07, 2004

EK and BOT -- Who Would Have Guessed?

I have started to consolidate the meager beginnings of my emergency kit and my Book of Thoughts into to online HTML documents:
There are not a lot of details in either document yet -- I'm not sure why I felt compelled to create separate web pages for them. I guess it's because I hope they will become significant documents in the future.
The Book of Thoughts looses some of its effect rendered with computer based fonts. Maybe I will scan the pages of the real book (after I make it) and post them on its website. Sometimes it takes real hand writing to get the full message across.
For Christmas last year, I made thought books for some members of my family. I guess this book will be for me. All I can say is that: I hope it gets to travel to another country.

No comments: