Tuesday, July 26, 2005

A Little Status Update

Well, regarding the house, the offers have started to flow! It looks like I will have three offers before the night is over! There is a good chance my house could be sold by tomorrow night!

Today has the auspicious honor of being my one year anniversary of officially deciding to join the Peace Corps. On this day, one year ago, I stayed up until the wee hours filling out the online Peace Corps application forms (not a task for the faint of heart).

Saturday I got my ears pierced -- something I had wanted to do for a long time. I am hoping I can close on my house soon enough so that I can still do my motorcycle trip to California. I wanna be a long-haried, tattooed, homeless, jobless, guy with pirate earrings, and a motorcycle on the trip!

No comments: