Saturday, November 20, 2004

The Gods Must Be Crazy -- Or Maybe It's Just Me

Yesterday, I became a little bit more technology enhanced. I now have two exquisite, robotically machined, computer designed, synthetic teeth in my mouth.

Warning - Brief Mental Tangent

    Maybe all of this dental work will have a strange, unexpected side-effect. Maybe I'll find I can read the minds of women if I bite my new teeth together in just the right fashion -- oh ya, that's a left over image from a movie by the road warrior dude.

(Now you know the types of thoughts I live with every day...)

One more dental appointment to go and my teeth are finally ready for the Peace Corps.

I'm really excited to receive my medical packet in the mail. When I get it, I'll take a picture of it and post it (in all it's paperish glory) to this blog. I've never been so excited to receive a bunch of blank forms!

No comments: