There are many emotions floating around inside me right now:
- Excitement: Just today there will have been three showings of my house.
- Overwhelmed: I have a bunch of Peace Corps paperwork to fill out.
- Excitement: This weekend I am going up North with my Dad; that will be fun.
- Lonely: I miss my dog.
- Excitement: I've made it into the Peace Corps!
- Sad: The man I do hospice visits with has gotten much worse, and I think he is starting to die.
- Excitement: Things are really moving again.
- Overwhelmed: Things are really moving again.
- Tired: I need to get more sleep -- I have too many ends burning.