It feels as if my life has been opened up to me, and I am free to go where I need to go. I feel as if another big adventure is just around the corner for me.
A while ago, I compiled a list of some of things I would like to do before I die. Here they are, in no important order:
- Live in a rural area of Japan.
- Do more rock climbing.
- Be a shepherd with a dog (most preferably in South America).
- Be a beach bum in the Caribbean.
- Go to Thailand.
- Have sex with two women at the same time.
- Become more and more comfortable with myself.
- Have nice dread locks.
- Go to Machu Picchu.
- Live in a rural area of China, have a live-in housekeeper, and teach her English in exchange for her work (or even two live-in housekeepers, because it could solve two goals at once).