- I will remember to be less.
- I will remember to be less judgmental of myself so that I am less judgmental of others.
- I will remember to not worry about the outcome so that I can enjoy the peace that follows.
- I will remember that I can have peace.
- I will remember that peace is every step.
- I will keep learning about myself so that I can be less of me, and more for the people I meet -- to be like a mirror reflecting to them their own brilliance.
- I will be patient with myself so that I can be more patient with the people I meet.
- I will remember that life is short.
- I will not look for success, rather I will help others to achieve it.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
A Snapshot of My Thoughts
Today, I am tired. There are many thoughts populating my mind, and I feel that if I put them in this blog, some strange karma-ticly good thing will happen to me (or, maybe I am just lonely, and hoping my soul-mate will read this and know who I am).