Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Snapshot of My Thoughts

Today, I am tired. There are many thoughts populating my mind, and I feel that if I put them in this blog, some strange karma-ticly good thing will happen to me (or, maybe I am just lonely, and hoping my soul-mate will read this and know who I am).

  • I will remember to be less.
  • I will remember to be less judgmental of myself so that I am less judgmental of others.
  • I will remember to not worry about the outcome so that I can enjoy the peace that follows.
  • I will remember that I can have peace.
  • I will remember that peace is every step.
  • I will keep learning about myself so that I can be less of me, and more for the people I meet -- to be like a mirror reflecting to them their own brilliance.
  • I will be patient with myself so that I can be more patient with the people I meet.
  • I will remember that life is short.
  • I will not look for success, rather I will help others to achieve it.
There, I feel better now.

2 comments:

Will said...

hey jay -- thanks for good vibes, we need them up here in the north too.

Betty said...

Wow. I haven't read your blog since the summer...so much has happened to you! My most intimate interaction with Africa was reading The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver, so your blog has been very enlightening.

Sorry about your dog. I lost mine last August.