Friday, February 10, 2006

Busy Week

This was a very busy week for me. My counterpart was unable to come to work the entire week, so I ended up teach all of the classes.

It was both a fun and a hard week. I have really gotten to know the students in the classes, and I am having fun with them.

One of my students is working as a technical assistant for me. I am trying to teach her everything about computers that I can.

Today, I will try hiking for the first time. I am headed to Mariental for the weekend. I will leave after my last class and go wait at the hiking point (hitch-hiking that is). Mariental is about 3 hours away.

I am very excited about hiking, and can not wait to see how I get to meet!

In Mariental, I will be staying with some other Peace Corps volunteers, and helping them to fix their school's computers.

1 comment:

Will said...

yo jay-bot -- just saying the proverbial "what's up?" hit me up at otjituuo.blogspot.com when you get a chance.