I was up until 3:00 AM packing the gear that I had. I am using the following luggage:
- Water proof duffle (3,500 cubic inches)
- Internal frame backpack (6,000 cubic inches)
- Day pack (1,800 cubic inches)
- Checked luggage can not exceed a total of 80 pounds.
- I can check at most to bags.
- The dimensions of each bag must be totaled (length + width + height) and then added together (bag 1 + bag 2) and can not exceed 107 inches.
- No bag can be more than 50 pounds.
- I can have at most two carry-on bags.