Wednesday, December 01, 2004

6 Weeks Out!

Well, no medical clearance package yet...it should be here soon...I'm guessing it takes longer during the holidays...all these dots are getting annoying...but I find myself unable to stop using them...

I finally got a hold of the right person at the VA. She said she had already setup 5 Peace Corps exams today! She also said the next exam would be 6 weeks out, unless there was a cancellation...I told her to go ahead and setup the appointment...

Here's my plan: when I get my medical clearance papers, I will stop in at my doctor's office and ask them what it would cost for the required exams (which are listed in the clearance papers) and how much would be paid by my insurance...if it's not much, I will schedule an appointment with my doctor instead of the VA...

to be continued...

No comments: